Brightwell Aquatics – BioFuel CWM
Bioavailable carbon source for natural phosphate and nitrate reduction in temperate marine aquaria
- Formulated specifically for temperate “cold water” marine aquaria.
- Combines multiple non-sugar, non-alcohol organic carbon sources shown to significantly stimulate cell respiration for enhanced nutrient uptake by microbes present in system, resulting in natural depletion of nitrate and phosphate.
- Completely safe and biologically-sound, non-flammable alternative to using vodka or ethanol. Not aldehyde-based.
- Indirectly benefits corals and other suspension-feeding invertebrates by encouraging reproduction of bacterioplankton (an important food source for those organisms).
- Encourages polyp-expansion in corals, anemones, and their allies.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Brightwell Aquatics products are formulated by marine scientists. All Brightwell products are manufactured in the USA, their goal is simply to provide the absolute highest quality, scientifically sound products for the aquaria. Brightwell products are formulated based upon the latest information and utilize the highest purity ingredients in concentrations that provide the most use to the aquarist. Brightwell Aquatics are available in Sri Lanka at A R Exotics Aquarium (www.arexotics.com) with a wide selection of other products to suit all types of aquarists.