Brightwell Aquatics Reef BioFuel
- Maintains a balanced nutrient-limited marine aquarium by enabling the hobbyist to
enhance the rate of microbial growth and reproduction, increasing the rate of
phosphate-reduction and denitrification; this is of particular benefit in heavily-stocked,
well-fed reef aquaria.
- Replaces “vodka method” of microbial activity-enhancement with a completely safe and
biologically-sound, non-flammable alternative to using vodka or ethanol.
- Indirectly benefits corals and other suspension-feeding invertebrates by encouraging
reproduction of bacterioplankton (an important food source for suspension-feeding
- Encourages polyp-expansion in all corals.
- May be used to help expedite biological filtration in new set-ups.
- For complete information, click the ‘Technical’ button at the top right.
Brightwell Aquatics products are formulated by marine scientists. All Brightwell products are manufactured in the USA, their goal is simply to provide the absolute highest quality, scientifically sound products for the aquaria. Brightwell products are formulated based upon the latest information and utilize the highest purity ingredients in concentrations that provide the most use to the aquarist. Brightwell Aquatics are available in Sri Lanka at A R Exotics Aquarium (www.arexotics.com) with a wide selection of other products to suit all types of aquarists.