Essential anionic and cationic trace element supplements for marine aquariums.
In addition to calcium and carbonate hardness, coral growth alsor equires a series of essential trace elements, for example, in order to fulfil key requirements of the metabolism and skeleton structure of invertebrates. In seawater there are tiny quantities of these elements, which are consumed in a short time by coral growth and other processes. Regular supplementation of these trace elements is therefore unavoidable.
Following extensive scientific analysis of water and coral skeleton samples, Tropic Marin® K+ ELEMENTS and A- ELEMENTS were developed, with these containing cationic and anionic trace elements required for reef aquariums in optimally-dosed quantities.
- Essential anionic trace elements supplementsin a liquid form.
- Together with Tropic Marin®K+ ELEMENTS, the A- ELEMENTS supplies a complete profile of the essential trace elements with only two solutions.
- Contains trace elements in a pure mineral form
- Suitable for an aquarium stocked with softand leather corals, LPS, SPS and/or crustaceans
- Supports ideal growth and natural colorationof corals and invertebrates
- No bleaching of the coral due to lack of trace elements
- Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps.
How to use:
For a complete trace elements supply, we recommend the use of both trace element solutions:
Add 1 ml trace elements of each solution per 100 l / 25 US-Gal. of aquarium system water volume daily. The trace elements solution must not get directly onto the animals. The demand of trace elements increases with increased aquarium population density. In heavily populated aquariums, dosage may be increased up to the maximum dosage below.
Maximum dosage: Do not exceed a dosage of 2 ml per 100 l / 25gallons of aquarium system water volume per day.
Where calcium is added with BIO-CALCIUM the supplementation of trace elements should occur to the amount of the added calcium: 5 ml trace elements to 5 ml BIO-CALCIUM.
The regular dosing of the trace elements can be automated with a hosepump (dosing pump).